Monday 15 June 2015

Final Pose

After all the phases, it was time for me to create my final pose. My final pose was selected from one of the five that I created and taken to a 'new level'. For this I decided to add colour, but also add the character into a scene. This scene in my mind had to give credence to the back story of the character as well. As such I chose to create a 'dojo' scene.

Colour Pose



This was the pose I selected from my list, mainly for the flow of action and expression. I also rendered the clothing and added colour to this final pose to give it a more animated and animation feel. the Skintone colour I found online via google. This allowed me to colour pick a reasonably nice skin tone inside Photoshop.

Final Pose with Scene


My final pose with the scene I painted. This scene is meant to represent a dojo or martial arts gym which he practices in. I also added the shadow to give him a sense of 'grounding' within the image, as he is a cutout from another file.

I am overall very happy with the final result!

No comments:

Post a Comment